|15 Sept 2018|
- Added Ten Random Motions page: you can now load ten random motions at a time. Thanks to Assaph Hanany for prompting this. I understand that the random motions generated are not always great (or debatable) and think that adding the option to rate motions seems like a good idea, but think that will take a while to implement (if it happens at all). I have thus added this page to try to improve the experience for now. It's actually something I've wanted to do for over 2 years, so I'm very happy it's up. :)
- Added 2018 WUDC and EUDC motions
- Added 2019 Cape Town WUDC CA list.
|23 May 2017|
- Over 500 motions have been labelled with category tags.
- Over 4250 motions in database.
|X April 2017|
- Wrote scripts (Google AppScript) to convert motions entered via the Google Form to the Hello Motions database format. Only 1 manual checking step.
|2 Dec 2016|
- New feature: Added a page with WUDC motions from 2007-2016 . The page also includes who was on the CA team for each year. You can now generate a random motion. Card format adapted from Tabbie2 website.
- Nearly 4000 motions on our database.
|19 Aug 2016|
|9 Aug 2016|
- New feature: You can now filter motions based on whether they are from International tournaments.
|24 Mar 2016|
- Over 1000 motions in our database. Woop!
|18-19 Mar 2016|
- Launched on Facebook!
- We've got more than 500 motions now (and another 3k pending formatting), keep them coming!
|17 Mar 2016|
- You can now search for multiple things at the same time, e.g. 'WUDC, Cambridge, Politics'. Woohoo!
|10 Mar 2016|
- Yay search is finally working on Laravel!
- Added Motions 2016 (full and mobile) and Missing Motions pages.
- Updated motions database.
- Updated index page (content).
|7 Feb 2016|
- Working on search form and functionality.
|6 Feb 2016|
- Site deployed to public server! Index, 2015 motions and static pages working.
- Fixed CSS link and padding-top problems.
- Fixed database query problems (wasn't compatible with Laravel).
|6 Jan 2016|
- Added form to submit motions directly to database instead of using Google Form.
- Porting to Laravel.
|13-15 Dec 2015|
- You can search for motions in the database (only one term at a time, mind, no ORs just yet.)
- Motions are displayed in a tabular format, with columns: Date, Tournament, Round, Motion.
- Homepage with recent motions and search field, search page.
- Full list of motions in 2015 (that are included in the database)
- About page with Motion Categories, Development Notes.
- Basic database and site setup on local server.
- Copy of temporary motion database also on Google Sheets.